Team Member Name
Year Commenced at Vector Health
Work Experience in the industry
I have been fortunate enough to have worked in a number of physiotherapy settings including:
- Private practice and representative sporting teams
- Rehabilitation consulting – assisting with ergonomic assessments and return to work
- Aged care – both community and nursing home based
- Hospital work – both public and private sectors
- Pilates classes
What are your professional interests?
My professional interests include:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation (rehab following surgery)
What are you best 5 achievements
- Black belt in Ju-Jutsu
- Graduating UQ with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Working interstate as a physiotherapist (QLD, NSW, ACT and VIC)
- Learning to ski, sail and mountain bike
- Trekking the Routeburn, Kepler and Milford Tracks in New Zealand
What are two interests away from work?
- Sailing and mountain biking
- What do you like about working at Vector Health?
- I like the welcoming team dynamic and family feel that Vector Health offers both its clients and staff.