Reception – Front Desk Job Vacancy at Vector Health and Performance
Posted on June 4th, 2018
Do you love helping people? Do you REALLY love helping people?
At Vector Health and Performance (VHAP) we live through our mission and our values, and we are looking for someone who can help be the front line of communication and help with our social media, website and who can communicate verbally and write to a high standard.
You will get to work with our fantastic Front Desk Manager, Kate, who demonstrates our values everyday when interacting with people and she will help you learn the VHAP way of helping people.
- Positive Attitude
No matter how we grow, we will always provide unrivalled care to everyone we help, everyday.
So, what are some key attributes of who we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide variety of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a diverse team environment.
- Willingness to accept feedback
- Staying positive and upbeat under pressure
Marketing and Client Engagement Skills
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms and have ideas and preferably some experience in helping to build either your personal brand or a commercial brand through social media engagement.
- Be able to learn or know how to navigate around a WordPress web platform.
- Easily learn computer cloud based packages
- Copywriting – either ability to do, or ability and willingness to learn over time.
- Practical experience with Eftpos, HICAPS (Preferred), Cash handling
- Appointment Booking
- Debt Collection (front end only – point of contact)
- Be able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Be client focused and know how to prioritise to suit client care is always first
Time Management Skills
- Show initiative when prioritising tasks at work
- Demonstrated experience in achieving tasks and projects on time
Hours of Work:
Permanent Part Time Role offered with possible progression in hours over time.
Covering Letter with following questions answered and an up to date resume.
Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Dyne or Glenn Hansen on 4927 8190 about any questions you have.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received and progress through the recruitment pathway.