Are you a Physiotherapist looking to make a difference?
Posted on December 13th, 2017
Physiotherapist Job at Vector Health and Performance
Physiotherapist – We offer a small and exclusive team environment, opportunities for you to work with amazing clients and you can scale your income.
We are a growing Performance based health, and physical performance company based in Rockhampton, in Central Queensland that offers our team the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, to work in a small and very committed team, and to have owners that actively support family values. As a Physiotherapist with our organisation, you will get to make a difference to our clients lives, and also our coaches, by providing expert and targeted advice to help the team increase the results of every client we work with.
Who is Vector Health and Performance?
We are a well-established provider of athletic performance, exercise physiology and physiotherapy and our mission is to provide a long-term and sustainable future for our team, our clients and the Central Queensland community as a whole. Part of our mission is about applying the science with care, passion and most importantly, with a smile. We are known for the unrivalled care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We have been established since 2010, having grown from 2 people to 10 team members. We have a fully equipped 500 square metre facility with two dedicated physiotherapy rooms. We have our Senior Physiotherapist with more than 8 years of clinical practice experience and experiencing in teaching and lecturing in anatomy and physiotherapy. Miche would be a fantastic mentor to a motivated physiotherapist who wants to make a difference.
- We believe in working together to create performance from a well-rounded approach. There is no hierarchy between team members in terms of getting a result with clients. Everyone has an equal playing field with a complete focus on our clients and patients.
- We’re looking for a registered Physiotherapist with the following key criteria filled:
– Completed degree in Physiotherapy
– Registration in Australia current
– Drivers licence C class current
– You MUST be client focused. You must be able to engage with a variety of clients and love what you do.
– If you have experience in coaching, or exercise prescription this will be highly regarded.
– We would rather a great attitude and team fit than a so called expert with poor team skills.
- We offer an initial in-house professional development program to help you be successful in your position.
- Remuneration: Dependent on applicant, however our remuneration system for physiotherapists is per client after a probation period, meaning that you can expect earnings between $75-120K per year depending on how many clients you wish to see per week after probation.
- You can effectively choose your own hours after a 3 month period, that fit within our support times and opening times.
Vector Health & Performance is based in Rockhampton, Queensland. The opportunity to live and work out of the hustle and bustle of a capital city. Where you can buy a house with land for a reasonable price and have room to see your family grow up rather than being stuck right on top of your neighbours. You are 5mins away from the airport, 45mins to beaches, fishing, a short trip to Islands such as Great Keppel. It is a 45min flight to Brisbane and 2 hours to Sydney. There are great schooling options, and we are happy to help if necessary find your partner work options by talking to our networks in Central Queensland.
The location of our facility is just off the edge of the CBD, which means its easy to park within a 50m walk to our facility, there are plenty of cafes and places to eat nearby.
Why Should You Apply?
- If you love what you do, love seeing changes in clients and love the thought of working in a team environment with a wide variety of clients.
- You have the opportunity to earn a great income, in a place where cost of living is not extraordinary
- The flexibility we can offer in terms of working hours.
- The opportunity to work with a team including senior physiotherapist and head performance coach with more than 20 years experience between them, to help you grow in your skill base and to able to deliver amazing patient outcomes.
Information about Rockhampton:
Short Video – Mad Dog Productions